Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe the Plumber

I don't particularly like ants but there is something to admire in these small creatures! They are very hard workers and work tirelessly to ensure that the colony survives.

I listened to the debate last night a rebroadcast on sirius radio and finally got to watch it on the internet. 

The buzzword is "Joe the plumber". I have been raised all my life with the belief that if you work hard and are successful you can be anything you want to be. Anything is possible. I would hope that none of this changes. Take a look at what Joe has to say. His words ring true. Don't just vote for someone because someone else tells you too or because what the person running for office is telling you! Look at their actions. Actions speak louder than words and all politicians make promises they never keep!! Keep America Strong!


http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=102340

No comments: